• All products are added to your cart.

Our Story

Dupont Plumbing Supplies first opened its doors in 1938 when Joseph Prystay, a former mechanic from Ukraine, moved to Canada and met his wife-to-be, Katherine. The mother of Stephanie, Marvin, and Walter. Katherine was a kind and hardworking woman who was always eager to help others.

 

In 1990, the family moved to a new location on Eglinton Avenue, and Marvin and Walter began running the business together. However, Marvin passed away in 2001, leaving Walter to run the business on his own.

 

Today, the business is still run by Walter, as well as two of his three children, Caitlin, and Steven. For over 80 years the Prystay family, as well as the Dupont staff, have continued to provide expert advice on bath and kitchen fixtures as well as parts counter service for pre-existing bathroom fixtures such as faucets, shower hoses, handshowers, etc.

 

Thanks to their dedication to customer service, Dupont Plumbing Supplies has been thriving for over 80 years!

 

Stop by the shop today and check out 'The best little warehouse in town' today!